Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 2 & other things!

Wow, this post was a beast to finish, for some reason the internet kept on shutting down, just long enough for me to keep on losing my pictures, so that is why this post is in 2 parts. I am really proud of myself for seeing it through, as it was very fustrating, to say the least! So I hope you all enjoy the pictures. Now for all of you who are wondering where Billy's post is, I guess it is still in his head, as he has not sat down to write one ! He said he will, so we are all waiting!!!

This picture was snapped at our friend Sherry's house from her roof top.

This one is her view of the mountians



This bunny was on my back patio, he hung around long enough for me to run and get my camera



In this picture left to right: Kerry, Walter our host, Terry and Susan




Kerry being cute!





Sherry and Susan in the kitchen, does it need anything?



Susan making the gravy






Billy carving the turkey







The weight issue: Well I found another scale and I got on it, the results are in, 2 out of 3 scales say that I need to lose some weight :( !! Now I know that losing weight and the holidays do not go hand in hand so I will wait till the first of the year before I start trying, I would like to lose 10lbs. before I go back to the states. We are planning a trip in March so that gives me plenty of time to lose it, or at least I hope it does. I plan on going back to Zumba, and I should start walking again. I will keep you all posted on how it is going.
Beach: We have been invitied to the beach! so off we go, I will do a post on it when I get back, and hope the computer stays online! Well thats it for this weeks post, see you all next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment