Thursday, April 1, 2010

How Do You Say Goodbye ?


Our Cats Kumba & Furbie



My Arabian with attitude Jakkar



Our dog Dago


My beatiful mare Charisma


The hardest thing for me when it comes to making this move is how to say goodbye? I mean how do I say goodbye to my animals, everyone tells me that it is harder on the human to let go than the animal, and I know in my heart that is true but that doesn't really help me, I think what is helping me deal with this is the fact that I have found them all good homes. My horse Jakkar who I have owned for the past 17 years ( and I kept on telling him all through those years that he was lucky he was so handsome or he would have been sold lot's of times) he is an Arabian with attitude ! he is one lucky horse as he gets to stay here, my beautiful mare Charisma who I have grown to love so much, she is such a special girl, very smart and so willing to please, she is going to have a home with my friend Chris, who will love her just as much as I do, Chris is going to breed her to a beautiful stallion, so we hope she has a beatuiful foal next year, my two cats are going to my grandaughters they will give them much love and attention, and finally our dog Dago, he also gets to stay here, the woman who will be renting our house loves him, and he behaves better for her, she has a way with animals. Knowing that they will be well taken care of helps but it still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment