Friday, July 9, 2010

Horseback riding !

Today I went horseback riding with 4 other women, Sherry, Celina, Izzy and Janet. Celina took us out on a two hour trail ride. The scenery was just beautiful, along the way we saw herds of horses out in the fields and plenty of foals. The biggest red tail hawk that I have seen, flew by, I wished I had taken his picture, maybe next time ! It was great talking to other women that have moved here, and to get to know their stories of why they moved here and where they are from. After our ride we were all hungry, so we went to this little hole in the wall restaurant that served great pizza. I had a wonderful day with these ladies and I hope to ride with them again real soon.

Me on Rocket, he was a good boy, and fun to ride

Sherry on the paint, and Izzy on her horse.


Clouds on the mountains


Horses roaming free





Beautiful secenry



Sherry and Janet




Going down the trail



Celina and Sherry leading the way


Happy Trails To You !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment