Friday, May 13, 2011

What's new pussy cat ?

Well guess who is getting a new kitty? Yes that's right we are! The cat that is at
the barn had 4 cute kittens, 3 of them are calico's and I have been wanting a calico so it seemed like a universe moment to me. We will pick her up on Wednesday after I finish riding, Her name is going to be Calie, short for calico. I think our cat Pancho will really like her at least we hope so, Pancho is a really good boy so I think they will hit it off. I will let you know how things work out.




Our soon to be new kitty, isn't she just to cute?


Exploring outside her little den.


Her brother, who looks just like the mom.


One of her sisters.


Her other sister, it was hard to chose one they are all so cute!


This picture was taken on Friday, the mountain has fires on it, and no equipment here to get at it, so it just burns.


Horse back riding friend Maureen, on Junior .


Carlos, who owns the horses that we ride, on his stallion, we call his stallion handsome, so when we say hi handsome Carlos answers :)



This is a picture of a cactus plant, it looked like it had white fluffy cotton growing out of it.

Horses on the beach, foals are everywhere!



On Friday morning I woke up early to go Kyacking on the lake with my neighbors Tom, and Mia.
Now I don't like getting up early for to many things but I thought it would be fun, and Tom likes to go early before it gets to hot out. We are able to launch the boats right down the street from our place so it is really easy for us to go out.

That is my neighbor Pete helping us load the kyacks, Tom in the background and Mia.


Mia getting ready to get in her kyack


Mia taking a break from all that paddeling.



Interesting to take pictures of the mountians from the water.


The lake was nice and calm, just a few waves every now and then.




Tom and Mia, they were always ahead of me, this was my first time out so I was a little slow.


Mia and Tom heading back.



Heading back, west shot of the mountians.

I had a great time and I plan on going out again, Mia & Pete were the ones who bought the kyacks, then they took Tom out and he really liked it so he bought one, they sell them at the Costco here. Sherry who is a friend of mine also has two kyacks, so I told her she needs to get them to my place so that we can go out.

Well that's all for now will post again soon. Hope all my followers are doing fine, and thanks for reading my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment